As we want to help our customers to run a successful business, we have compiled some useful information about the PI markets into one spreadsheet. This allows you to see at one glance which products can be produced profitable.
You can find this spreadsheet on Google Drive
How does it work?
It's quite simple. The table lists all PI materials, together with their Sell/Buy prices in Jita (yellow section). Additionally, we have calculated an average profit in ISK per hour for each factory involved in the production of the final product. All profits are noted for different tax rates.
For example: if you build Cryoprotectant Solutions, then there are seven factories involved, therefore your hourly profit is (shown ISK) * 7 factories.
Profitable products are highlighted in green, the rest in red.
- …if you buy the P2 components Consumer Electronics, Coolant and Water-Cooled CPUs in Jita, import them to your colony (with 6% total tax rate), build Supercomputers and sell those Supercomputers in Jita, each of your Supercomputer factories will earn you 8,597 ISK.
- …if you buy the P1 components and run 7 factories, 2 of which produce Consumer Electronics, 2 produce Coolant and 2 produce Water-Cooled CPUs and the seventh makes Supercomputers from the intermediate prducts, then those 7 factories will earn 4,419 ISK on average.
That way, you can directly compare different production tiers from different component tiers at different tax levels. Look out for green and dark green numbers. Dark green numbers (>5,000 ISK per factory hour) translate roughly into >70 mil ISK per colony per month if you have 20 factories per colony. 10,000 ISK mean 140 mil ISK profit and so on.
Please note that processing two tiers (P1 to P3, P2 to P4) is usually less sensitive to price changes and tax levels and thus often yields a more stable result.
The spreadsheet is a powerful tool, but not meant to substitute any market analysis completely.
- The Standard Fuel Company is not liable for any losses (or profits) generated by following our advice.
- Please do not follow the spreadsheet blindly.
- Doublecheck markets. Prices could be manipulated and/or change.
- If you see an opportunity and decide to take it, act quickly. Your competitors might also be aware of it.
Also, the table is not exhaustive which means that it does not contain ALL possible combinations. In some cases it might e.g. be more profitable to produce a P4 item partly from P3 and partly from P2.